2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.2 Grounds and purposes of the processing
Anora processes your personal data on one or more of the following grounds:
- your consent
- compliance with Anora’s legal obligations
- performance of a contract between you and Anora
- legitimate interests pursued by Anora.
Based on the above grounds, Anora may process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- Customer support – We may use your personal data to communicate with you when you contact us for customer support. Your calls to our customer service team may be recorded, in which case you will be informed of such recording beforehand.
- Marketing – We may process your personal data for the purposes of marketing, promotion and public relations. This may include contacting you to inform of new products, services or Anora in general, when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may also use your personal data to personalize our communications and to provide you with more relevant information, for example, by making recommendations and displaying customized content in our services.
- Transactions – If you represent a company, we may process your personal data to provide your company with our products or services, purchase your company’s products or services, or as may be otherwise necessary to perform a contract between your company and Anora. Further, we maintain records of your purchases or sales, payment and delivery details, agreements between your company and Anora, and your communications and other interactions with us. Please note that all such transactions and interactions may be in the name of the company you represent but include your personal data.
- Other management of our business – Based on Anora’s legitimate interests, and provided that such legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests, fundamental rights or freedoms as a data subject, we may process your personal data for the purposes of detecting, investigating and preventing unlawful activities and defending Anora’s interests, for example, in legal proceedings.
2.3 Collected data and retention
The collected data includes the personal data you have submitted to us (such as your contact details). We retain your personal data only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes specified above, unless applicable law stipulates a longer retention period. In particular, we may retain your personal data for the duration of any period necessary to establish, exercise or defend any legal rights.
2.4 Recipients and disclosure
Your personal data is received by Anora’s employees who need to process your personal data for the purposes specified above. We may disclose your personal data to the following parties:
- Group companies and subcontractors – We may disclose your personal data to Anora group companies and Anora’s subcontractors processing personal data on Anora’s behalf for the purposes specified above. Such subcontractors may include companies that facilitate your orders, delivery companies, and companies that analyze and manage marketing for us. The disclosures may include using resources and servers located outside the EU/EEA. If your personal data is transferred outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that any such transfer is compliant with applicable laws (including by using the European Commission’s standard contractual clauses).
- Authorities - We may be required to disclose your personal data to authorities under applicable laws or to respond to legal proceedings.
- Mergers and acquisitions – In the event of any sale, consolidation or reorganization of our businesses (for example mergers and acquisitions), we may disclose your personal data to prospective or actual purchasers or their advisers, where appropriate.
2.5 Your rights
With respect to the processing of your personal data:
- Right to withdraw consent – If and to the extent the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw such consent.
- Right to access – You are entitled to have access to your personal data processed by Anora.
- Right to request rectification – You have a right to request Anora to rectify your personal data that is incorrect, incomplete or otherwise inaccurate, as well as a right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to deletion of data and restriction of processing – You may ask Anora to delete personal data that is held about you, or to restrict the way in which Anora uses your personal data, for example if there is no longer a lawful ground for the processing or if the data is no longer needed for the purposes it was processed, unless Anora has a legal right or obligation to retain and process such data.
- Right to object – You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data. Anora may decline the request and continue processing on statutory grounds.
- Right to data portability – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive personal data that you have provided to Anora and to transfer such data to another controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint – You are entitled to lodge a complaint on Anora’s personal data processing with competent data protection authority in the EU Member State of your residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of applicable laws.
You may exercise your rights by contacting Anora in accordance with section 2.1 above. If you have subscribed to our newsletter, you can also cancel the newsletter subscription through a link found in each newsletter. If you would like to lodge a complaint, the relevant authority in Finland is the Data Protection Ombudsman (www.tietosuoja.fi).
3. WEBSITE ANALYTICS AND COOKIES ON ANORAINDUSTRIAL.COM